My Blog List

Monday, November 14, 2016

Just a Monday

I had an appointment with Dr. Amen and it went well. With her forehead raised, I knew from past experience to take what she said with gravity. Some one close to me, has had homicidal and suicidal ideation thoughts for along time. He's under medical care. He's not getting better and I'm scared, angry, and frustrated because it's not my call on the care given. After Chicky got home from work, I headed over for a normal Monday routine of DWTS ( Dancing with the Stars ) on the tube and a meal with laughter to ensue. She had cooked a delicious meal of baked chicken, baked potatoes with the fixings, and zucchini. She made a homemade coconut cream pie for dessert. We both cheered for Laurie Hernandez who was in the 2016 Summer Olympics and won a gold and silver medal. Val Chmerkovskiy a 14 time US National Champion and two-time World Champion is her muti-talented partner and dance instructor. She's so athletic and dancing comes easily to her. I hope they win the competition. The gamer wasn't demanding today. I even got a nap in this afternoon. Mundane Monday's are nice! Night

No comments: