My Blog List

Saturday, November 19, 2016

It's 5:00 am somewhere.⏱

I heard feet coming up the stairs. I was already awake. 5:00 am was the start of our day.  Zayn brought his special quilt and wanted my tablet. He rolled the tray over to his side and propped up the tablet. I was headed downstairs to get coffee and feed the cats 🐱 🐱 🐱 While waiting for coffee to brew, I opened a can of special food for the feline crew and fresh water and dry food out. The grandson wanted 🍓 strawberry milk and a pop tart. He thought I was taking to long so down the steps he came. I sent him on his way with his breakfast. I got my coffee and headed upstairs to read some blogs and watch the sunrise 🌅 The wind is still blustery and finally a normal chilly November morning. Zayn chooses a new game for my tablet. His is lost at his house. We talk during breaks on his game. Tiger, big boy joins us and Raja lays down near the end of the bed. Time flew by this morning. Zayn had an irritating, runny nose so I decided to go to the grocery store and get Benadryl liquid. Schultes IGA makes all their bakery items in the wee hours so the gamer and grandson got their choice. Last night Erin Lynn, my dil was making chocolate like truffles for work today. They were working today so that they would have a four-day weekend over Thanksgiving. Atlas and I used paper plates to cut out Christmas trees 🎄. We colored and I cut out stars for his special tree. He wanted to keep grandmas. The three boys have my heart.   BloggerImage BloggerImage 

No comments: