My Blog List

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Zayn, my grand-baby and blogging...

Zayn Addison


This is Zayn, my grandson, he brings me laughter and joy everyday. I am so thankful for both of my grand-babies. Their love is so pure. A child to me is perfect. They don't hold grudges, nor store up anger. In simplicity; a child, brings one back to time of our own childhood. I use to love to swing on Grand Ma Howard's metal fence on our family farm. Supper time approached, and I could hear Aunt Carolyn calling me to come in and eat. I didn't want to stop playing to eat. I encouraged my kids to use their imaginations to the fullest extent. In my kitchen, Zayn has his pots and pans like his Daddy and Uncle before him. I've given him dried beans and rice to cook. I get an array of dishes from those items. His imagination never ceases to amaze me. Mamma's and Daddy's work so hard and have so much on their shoulders. When you become a Grand Ma, your perception of things changes. Time and experiences have been very humbling to me. I wanted to share my precious grand-baby with you.


BLOGGING






My personal Synopsis to begin blogging. Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms. May God bless you and bless our country. May we all pray for the safety of our service men and women in lands abroad.


I have read blogs from many parts of the world. An interest in blogging began, when I went on a mission trip here in the states with my youngest son, Walker. When I began to read blogs from other parts of the world, began with mission trips from local college age kids of friends here in Missouri. Katie, has a daughter who went to Kenya to assist with inoculation of children. She saw malnutrition, poverty, and malaria which could have been prevented with a sum of a few dollars. Katie's husband, went to Ethiopia to assist with a medical group in that impoverished country. Jacque, Sharon's daughter, has went on mission trips with us here and abroad. I have a strong conviction for helpless children in this cruel ole world. Our children need a voice.

Until we meet again...

2 comments:

Paula said...

So nice to meet you. I've been trying to follow you but it won't let me yet. Your grandson is a cutie. I have four but they are all about grown.

Joann said...

I love your take on grandparenting, I'm not a grandparent yet, but look forward to it one day.

Joann